Skip to main content

Microdermabrasion a Acne Treatment

Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic procedure that involves exfoliating the top layer of the skin which removes the dead skin cells and helps to create new layer skin which will appear even and problem free.
Image result for microdermabrasion procedure"

I am dealing with acne for a long time. I am bothered by how my skin appears and I was tired of my skin problem. I am seeing the dermatologist for a long time. Recently, my dermatologist suggested me to try this procedure to exfoliate and deeply clean my skin. I was ready to try the procedure and see hoe it will result.

Procedure
The procedure is a non invasion cosmetic procedure. The specialist will spray tiny crystals on your face at the beginning and on top of it they will use a wand to exfoliate the skin. this exfoliation will remove the top uneven layer of the skin and make it appear smooth and even. The procedure will last for 30 to 50 minutes depending on your skin condition. 

Benefits
- It helps with the acne and scars of the skin
- It removes the dullness of the skin
- It helps with wrinkle
- It removes the impurities, sebum, black heads and whiteheads.

Do I recommend it? 
Well I have only done 2 sessions so far. I would need 8 sessions and I will see result after 4 sessions. However, after 2 sessions my skin looks clear and even. It is helping me with the acne marks. I will update once again after I have completed 4 sessions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lisbon from the Top

Portugal is a hilly country, Lisbon city was made cutting the hills. When you will walk around the city you will see that they do not have any straight road to walk, all the way is up and down. The old city of Lisbon has the highest view point from where you can enjoy the whole view of the city. to reach the top you can either take a Tuk Tuk ride or just walk yourself. There are alternate rides as well like tram, bus and taxi. I have walked little bit at the beginning. You can enjoy the mid view from the point called Miradoura Das portas de sol. This is the view point from a terrace bar.  To reach the highest point of the city I had to take a tuk tuk ride which was for 20 mins if I walked it would have taken me almost 1 hour to reach the top. the highest point is called Miradoura de santa catarina. They highest point is very windy you feel the wind hard there. They view is worth all the struggle and the endless ride. You see the miniature of the Lisbon from the top. you can se...